Thoughts of a Country Preacher

The Monday morning ruminations of a pastor.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Winter Is Upon Us

At the moment I have parted ways with the roughly 160,000 other people across the Mid West in that I (for the moment) have electricity. Ice is all around us and I have a particularly large limb that I must remove from my roof. So, there will be no substantive post this week - just a plea for prayer for the folks around the Jeff. City/Eldon area.
Also, for the first time I have decided to allow "anonymous" posts to my blog. One thing that I do ask from you, my readers, is that you will have the decencey to sign your name when you comment. If anonymous bombs start going off around here, we'll go back to allowing only comments from those with blogging accounts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter